Are we missing something on the CHEST 2018 program? New this year, we’re giving the learners a chance to vote on the most relevant, late-breaking topic to be presented at CHEST 2018. Click on the Crowd Sourced Session Icon in the CHEST Events app to cast your vote. Topics to choose from include:
- What is the Role of Interventional Pulmonology in Treating Obstructive Lung Disease
- How Big a Deal is Vaping? Is it a Gateway Drug to Marijuana or Tobacco?
- Should Asymptomatic Mild Sleep Apnea Ever Be Treated?
- What Are the Best Practices for Cooling After Cardiac Arrest?
- What is the Appropriate Training for an NP or PA Who Will be Working in an ICU Independently?