Registration for the CHEST live learning 2019 courses is now open, and this year’s lineup promises interactive, hands-on learning opportunities for the entire clinical chest medicine team.
The 2019 live learning calendar features a variety of content designed for the whole medical team, so each member can work confidently to drive better patient outcomes. Featuring thorough, hands-on, and immediately relevant professional training, receive customized guidance from top names in airway management, critical care medicine, pulmonary medicine, bronchoscopy, mechanical ventilation, and ultrasonography.
New in 2019 is the Advanced Diagnostic and Therapeutic Bronchoscopy course, which will cover topics including malignant and benign airway obstruction, rigid intubation, pulmonary node diagnosis and therapeutic strategies, and more.
For more information, including agenda items, faculty, and registration info, visit chestnet.org/live-learning. We hope to see you at the CHEST Innovation, Simulation, and Training Center in 2019.
- January 31-February 2—Comprehensive Bronchoscopy With Endobronchial Ultrasound
- February 28-March 2—Mechanical Ventilation: Advanced Critical Care Management
- March 7-9—Ultrasonography: Essentials in Critical Care
- March 21-23—Lung Cancer: A Multidisciplinary Course for Pulmonologists Covering Current Paradigms for Diagnosis and Management
- April 4-6—Critical Skills for Critical Care: A State-of-the-Art Update and Procedures for ICU Providers
- May 3-4 Bronchoscopy Procedures for the ICU
- May 30-June 1—Advanced Critical Care Echocardiography
- June 6-8—Difficult Airway Management
- June 28-29—Advanced Diagnostic and Therapeutic Bronchoscopy
- July 25-27—Mechanical Ventilation: Advanced Critical Care Management
- August 8-10—Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET)
- September 5-7—Difficult Airway Management
- September 12-14—Ultrasonography: Essentials in Critical Care
- September 19-21— Comprehensive Bronchoscopy With Endobronchial Ultrasound
- November 14-16—Critical Care Ultrasound: Integration into Clinical Practice
- November 22-23—Comprehensive Pleural Procedures
- December 5-7— Ultrasonography: Essentials in Critical Care
- December 12-14—Extracorporeal Support for Respiratory and Cardiac Failure in Adults
- December 13-14— Advanced Critical Care Echocardiography Board Review Exam Course
CHEST 2018 attendees receive 20% off
2019 live learning registration tuition with code LL2019.
(offer expires October 12, 2018 and is good for new registrations only.)
Reserve Your Spot